Monday, December 15, 2008

Radio Show

Thank you all for listening and a special thanks to those that participated by calling in and emailing.

Jeff a shop owner from Chicago calling in about liability insurance problems.

Peggy from Chicago calling in with her previous steering experience.

Mike calling in about how to protect themselves from insurance buy backs.

Kevin from Chicago, a previous client of mine who was kind enough to share what he had learned working with me in the past. What a marvelous consolation of the entire process. Kevin, if you are reading this I would appreciate your forwarding your email, entering it here in the comment section or both.

Dennis and Mike Orton from Missouri that emailed in. Dennis with a question about the National Motor Vehicle Title Information System that was the subject of an earlier blog. Mike's question was more legal in nature, but a wonderful question.

Participating on the show was much fun for me and while the time didn't allow the moderator to develop those questions as deep as they could have, I will answer them here in the near future.

Mike Harbor, the moderator of the show, has asked me to be back on soon and I will be looking forward to participating again in the future. I will let you know when I am scheduled to appear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment